Friday, August 18, 2006

Uh, oh...

Ok, I need someone to talk me out of buying a 1950 Dodge Coronet with 285,000 miles on it. It's actually in decent shape inside and out...(it looks beautiful when you drive by it at 30 mph) been painted once and has some of the wide white wall tires on it. I don't need a project car right now, but if I had a vehicle to drive every day I'd sure as heck buy it. Those straight -6 motors are very straightforward and this one runs decent already. If anyone's in the market for an old Dodge, this one's only three grand... I could really see someone named DH driving it.

4 comments:

bamajane said...

It's ONLY 56 yrs. old!

tc said...

What ever happened with the Bronco? Did you get your $ back?
T

prentice said...

I've gotten $500 of it back. Including the starter and the $20 in fuel the total is $1070. I think he'll give me back a thousand total and I can cost him $70 other ways.

tc said...

Where are you?