Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Project in Brooklyn

I'll be meeting a woman who is rennovating a Brownstone townhouse in Brooklyn this evening. Should be fun. She wants some built in shelving, some painting and I don't remember what else, but it should carry me for a week or so. I'm excited, as it's been really slow. I removed some old window a/c units in Manhattan last week and installed two new ones. Took about an hour and the lady paid me better than I asked. I'm really looking forward to some viable work. I think they're not living in this upcoming Brownstone (which is very close to the apartment, by the way) and that means I can leave my tools out and not have to reload them every evening. Yay! I'll try to post some pictures of this project...

2 comments:

masini said...

It look that you make some good money whit this lady.

Rooster Shamblin said...

http://roostershamblin.wordpress.com/ please read my chicken website filled with interesting facts and delicious recipes.