Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Oops, getting fat...

Well, since I've been in this house with all the modern amenities I've seemed to expand in girth. Where I used to ride a bike or walk for at least half a mile to feed myself, I now only have to walk the short distance to the refrigerator. I've been considering moving the fridge across town, but I don't have an extension cord that long. I still bike or walk wherever I go, but cooking breakfast, lunch and supper at home and having immediate access to leftovers whenever I want (and a microwave) is still packing the insulation on me. I'd do well in a cooler climate.

Sigh.

3 comments:

prentice said...

and I don't even eat pie...

tc said...

I think you should post a picture. Last time you were chubby, you were about 13!
T

Anonymous said...

Oh, try the pie. It really packs it on.